Kikosi cha Yanga Sc vs Coastal Union July 2,2022

Filed in Jobs, Sports by on July 2, 2022 0 Comments

Kikosi cha Yanga Sc vs Coastal Union July 2,2022,Kikosi cha Yanga vs Coastal Union leo, Kikosi cha Yanga leo 2 July 2022, Kikosi cha Yanga dhidi ya Coastal Union July 2,2022,Young Africans Starting Line Up 2 July 2022,Azam Sports Federation Cup Final

Kikosi cha Yanga Sc vs Coastal Union July 2,2022

Muda : Yanga vs Coastal Union 2 July 2022

1500 Hours

0300 pm

Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as YANGA is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

Nicknamed “Yanga” (Young Boys), the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.

The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial campaign. Young Africans became identified with nationalists and liberation warriors, and led the political party TANU to choose yellow and green as its major colours. The club is now in a process that will retain the club ownership 49 percent for investors and the remaining 51 percent to the club members.

 

The team enjoys a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they dispute the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies

 

Kikosi cha Leo

  1. Djigui Diarra
  2. Djuma Shaban
  3. Farid Mussa
  4. Dickson Job
  5. Bakari Nondo Mwamnyeto
  6. Yannick Bangala
  7. Khalid Aucho
  8. Sureboy
  9. Fiston Mayele
  10. Feisal Salum Abdallah
  11. Chico Ushindi

 

Uwanja : Azam Sports Federation Cup Final July 2,2022

Sheikh Amri Abeid Kaluta Arusha

History

The club’s origins can be traced back to the 1910s, but the club’s official history began in 1935 when Dar es Salaam residents, who were classified as Africans by the colonial administration in Tanganyika, decided to form a football club to compete in a league dominated by “non-African” football clubs. According to reports, New Young is the club’s first name. Later, the name was changed to Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, and subsequently to Young Africans Sports Club.

After its formation in 1935, its members argued about the poor performance and outcomes of their squad. In 1936, the club’s performance was even less than ideal, prompting some of its members to join a new squad. The proponents of secession were Arabs who thought fit to sow discord among club members, resulting in a split. Together with dissidents, they established a club known as Queens F.C. (currently Simba). Young Africans and Simba have been rivals since that time. The teams provide the most interesting matchup in the Sub-Saharan area, one of the five most often discussed derbies in African football.

Yanga has a consulting agreement with La Liga in 2020.

[On May 27, the club’s members voted to modify the club’s governing structure to permit private investments from other firms.

; ">

Tags: , , , , ,

About the Author ()

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.